27 August 2012

OOPS…. File erased, don’t panic about it because now you can get it back through RECUVA.

7:46 PM By Gaurav Sharma


Image 01

When I was little, I always loved to play games on my father’s laptop. Sometime I take permission or sometime not. One day, I was playing a Dave game in my father’s laptop and after just few minutes suddenly my laptop crash and all data present inside the laptop was erased. I know that was the biggest panic situation, I was ever handled. So first I installed windows XP through my father’s XP CD then I opened internet explorer and I downloaded incredible software “RECUVA” from the net. I installed it and recover my entire father’s data that day, which was helping me to stay away from father’s beating. So today I am going to tell you about RECUVA. Recuva is a Piriform’s software, which is used to recover files and folders from your hard disk and pen drives, which is erased and also not overwritten by you.

The other features of RECUVA are-
·       You can use this software to recover data from your iPod and digital camera as well.
·       You can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, compressed files, emails, etc. through this software.
·       You can choose the location on the hard disk, where you want to recover the data.
·       It comes in portable version also which doesn’t require installation.
·       In the scanning process, it involves two types of scan
1.    Quick scan-for short duration scan
2.    Deep scan-for long duration scan
If you want to download this software, you can go to Recuva and download it.
Image 02

If you have any queries related to RECUVA, you can comment on this post…..

Author-